Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fail hairstlye experiment XDD

I saw this lovely video on youtube, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLvO3DE4zx8)
Cool huh? Well it was a bit girly for me, So I tried to make the hair go more vertical, kinda like ive seen s bunch of times on visual kei and j-rock guys <3 Needless to say my attempt FAILED TAT I tried to make it look kinda like this...(excuse my craptastic art LOL )


But it came out even more craptastic! The pins kept sliding out, it was messy, and it sucked! But you cant even tell from my pictures anyway...fufufufu
You can actually see it here....



Ones after this one shot in the car while my mum talked on the phone LOL she didnt even notice!

Pretty hair extention I got from Hot Topic when I was emo four years ago LOL
I definately want a redo of this. Serious! This time I'm gettin' serious! I'm buying a tail comb, and I'm buying nonslip bobby pins! If there is such a thing......eheheheh XDDD So another stupid, irrelevant post by yours truly! But then again, is there anything else but stupid irrelevant things in my blog? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment